1) When you looked in the mirror first thing this morning, what was the first thing you thought? It’s five freakin’ o’clock
2) How much cash do you have on you? $0.00.
3) What’s a word that rhymes with TEST? vest. (How dare jonboy take that answer? I am king of the sweater vest)
4) Planet? X
5) Who is the fourth person on your missed calls? Same as the other’s, a wrong number.
6) What is your favorite ring on your phone? One that actually sounds like a phone.
7) What shirt are you wearing? Sweater vest over a blue button down short sleeve.
8) What do you label yourself as? Weird-o
9) Name the brand of shoes you’ve recently worn. Wal-mart or payless
10) Bright room or dark room? Very bright. (I hate that my office is a cave)
11) What were you doing at midnight last night? Watching TV
12) What did the last text message on your phone say? Low battery
13) Where is your nearest 7-11? Hub City, 45 miles south of here.
14) What’s a saying you say a lot? “Does that make any sense?”
15) Who told you they loved you last? My daughter.
16) Last furry thing you touched? Cramer, my dachshund
17) How many drugs have you done in the past three days? Caffeine and Day-Quil
18) How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? “Film? How archane.”
20) Your worst enemy? The clock
21) What is your current desktop picture? Blue, just blue
22) What was the last thing you said to someone? ” Timo’s famous (He’s got his picture on the Hale County Literacy Poster, which is now hanging up around town)
23) If you had to choose between a millions bucks and being able to fly, which would you choose? Flying, easy.
24) Do you like someone? Well, of course!
25) The last song you listened to? Lori has a song stuck in her head, so she’s passed it on to me. I don’t know its name, sorry.
Now back to work