- Responded with “you too!” when a waiter entreats you do enjoy your meal?
- Leaned back too far in your chair and almost fallen over?
- Out of habit, ended a phone conversation with “I love you” when not talking to your significant other?
- Accidentally called your mom by a term of endearment generally reserved for your significant other?
- When talking to a disabled person, make a reference to a faculty which they don’t possess (e.g., see you later to a blind person, or I gotta run to a paraplegic)?
- Ended up up droplets of water on your crotch after using the restroom?
- Laughed at a completely inappropriate time (e.g., funeral, business meeting, your own child runs into the wall)?
- Called your teacher mom
Yeah, me neither.
If you had, I might suggest you check out The Awkwardness Survival Guide. I apologize for the foul language at the end, but there were some good suggestions here.
Powered by ScribeFire.