And, I was tagged by Nadia.
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog
1. I broke my collar bone in the fourth grade.
2. I have gotten three speeding tickets in my life.
3. I am terrified of heights, but love riding roller coasters and going repelling.
4. I call myself a Texan, but I never actually lived in Texas until I was 5 years old. I’ve lived here ever since.
5. It took me longer to get my Master’s Degree than to get my Bachelor’s degree.
6. I played a guy in the One Act Play my Senior year. I’ve never quite forgiven my drama teacher for that.
7. When Scott and I lived in Lubbock after getting married, I worked at a bank for a year and then taught a Lubbock ISD the next year. Now that we’re back, we bank at a different bank from the one I worked at and are living in the Frenship ISD school zone. Nothing against the places I worked, really.
8. Scott and I didn’t really ever have an official first date. After being “just friends” for two months, we just started going to the movies and out to dinner together. A year and a half later, Scott proposed. A year later we were married and have been going strong for 9 years!
I am supposed to list who I am tagging now, but I would love to leave this open to whomever wants to respond. I rarely get responses on this stuff anyway.