Every once in a while a forwarded email catches my eye. I discard most of them without reading, but this one was cool.
Here is the “stone cold truth of a great friendship” (None of that sissy carp you normally get from a friendship email.)
1. When you are sad — I will jump on the person who made you sad
like a spider monkey jacked up on mountain dew.
2. When you are blue — I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile — I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.
4. When you are scared — I will rag on you about it every chance I get.
5. When you are worried — I will tell you horrible stories about how much Worse it could be until you quit whining.
6. When you are confused — I will use little words.
7. When you are sick — Stay away from me until you are well Again. I don’t want whatever you have.
8. When you fall — I will point and laugh at your clumsy butt.
HT: Mom (which means most anybody who reads this blog has already received the email that was the source of this post, right?)